Monday 21 October 2013

Hello, My name is Miranda. For my Passion Project I am going to attempt to shot a whitetail buck during this coming 2013 hunting season. Youth hunting starts on October 21, 2013, my dad and I are going to try a hunting spot that is a morning and afternoon spot. But also change to a evening hunting spot for after. We recently put up a trail camera, which is a camera you can hang on a tree along a deer trail and takes picture every 5 seconds if there is movement, at my hunting spot which is Northeast of Winnipeg about 45 minutes away. We got it back and discovered only small does and there fawns hanging around but did come across a small 3 by 3 buck who was probably 1 and a half years old, 3 by 3 means the deer has his browtines and 2 small tines coming off the main beam. We plan to head out this coming week, I will attempt to take a video of the hunts and show you the process but I may just take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment